17.I34.011 / max. 0,2 fte / Tilburg
Fontys School of Fine and Performing Arts is looking for a Bassoon Professor. The bassoon professor will give individual lessons and chamber music lessons to students from their Bachelor and Master programmes in Music.
As a professor, you will be asked to take an active role in organising masterclasses, workshops, exams, and student concerts. In addition, you are available for open house days and performing in teacher concerts. You are a team player who can work effectively with other faculty members from the classical department. In addition, you take responsibility for instrumental education of your students, and report to the section coordinator and the head of studies of the academy.
Wat vragen wij van jou?
The bassoon professor has:
- A teamwork mind set;
- An extensive international professional network;
- Affinity with and experience in projects in interdisciplinarity and co-creation;
- Multiple years’ experience in teaching at a high professional level;
- A Master’s degree or equivalent;
- Proven pedagogical skills;
- Experience and mastery in chamber music;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Excellent administrative skills;
- Willingness to work on evenings;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Experience with social media.
Selected candidates will be asked to play a recital (30 min.), give a public lesson (30 min.) and meet with the interview panel and management.
Informatie over deze vacature: https://fontys.nl/Over-Fontys/Werken-bij-Fontys/Vacatures/Vacature-detail.htm?vacature=948779
|Inschaling||: 10 – min. 2638,45 – max. 3994,25|
|Sluitingstermijn||: 19 december 2017|
|Planning gesprekken||: Interviews are planned in week 2 – 2018|
|Extra informatie||: Temporary until 01-09-2018 (extension possible). To be determined, but maximum 0,2 fte.|